2020 Hyundai Elantra MPG
Drivers in the Kennesaw area know that the cost of a new car extends beyond the dealership. You’ll also have to look at how much it costs to drive, including fuel costs. The 2020 Hyundai Elantra gas mileage improved by four miles per gallon in both city and highway driving compared to last year’s model. The new Elantra MPG is estimated at 26-33 MPG in the city, 33-41 MPG on the highway.
2020 Hyundai Elantra Engine Options
The 2020 Hyundai Elantra offers multiple efficient and powerful powertrain options so you can choose based on your driving habits:
- The base Hyundai Elantra sedan comes with a standard 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine capable of 147 hp. It includes a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT).
- The Hyundai Elantra GT hatchback features the same engine but boosts the horsepower to 161 with the help of a six-speed transmission.
- If you prefer increased fuel economy, the Eco option is for you. A 1.4-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission creates better fuel economy with 128 hp.
- For a zippier ride, the Sport and N-Line hatchback models have a 201 hp turbocharged 1.6L engine. The N-Line has an available six-speed manual transmission for driving fun between Woodstock and Rome.
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gas Mileage
If Hyundai Elantra gas mileage is your criteria for choosing which sedan configuration is right for you, take a look at the estimates:
- SE city/highway/combined: 31/41/35 MPG
- SEL, Value Edition, and Limited city/highway/combined: 30/40/34 MPG
- Eco city/highway/combined: 33/41/36 MPG
- Sport city/highway/combined: 26/33/29 MPG
Each Hyundai Elantra is equipped with features that boost the powertrain’s performance, such as:
- 14-gallon fuel tank
- 132 to 195 lb-ft of torque
- Standard front-wheel drive
- Smartstream® Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT) on SE, SEL, Value Edition, and Limited
- Seven-speed EcoShift® Dual Clutch Transmission with SHIFTRONIC® on Eco and Sport Edition
- 15- to 18-inch standard wheels
The parts department at Terry Reid Hyundai also offers plenty of genuine Hyundai accessories and parts that can help you take the performance of your Elantra to the next level.
Test Drive the 2020 Hyundai Elantra at Terry Reid Hyundai!
Are you ready to upgrade your car with the money and earth-saving power of the Hyundai Elantra MPG? Schedule a test drive at Terry Reid Hyundai today.