2021 Hyundai Tucson Interior
The 2021 Hyundai Tucson may be a compact crossover SUV, but it’s sure to offer your Acworth drives the capability and advanced technology that you need. And of course, inside, you’ll find premium upholstery options, impressive Tucson cargo space, and advanced infotainment features to keep you and your passengers happy on trips both long and short.
Read below to learn everything you need to know about Hyundai Tucson interior comfort and technology with our team at Terry Reid Hyundai, and then browse our new Tucson inventory to find your favorite trim levels and options.
Hyundai Tucson Cargo Space and Dimensions
Even though this may be a compact crossover SUV, Hyundai Tucson cargo space is still impressive. Split-back folding rear seats offer modular cargo space, and folding down the entire back row opens up a maximum 61.9 cubic feet of cargo space. Hyundai Tucson cargo volume and passenger volume specs are as follows:
- Tucson Cargo Space with Seats Up — 31 cubic feet
- Max Tucson Cargo Space with Seats Down — 61.9 cubic feet
- Headroom Front/Rear — 39.6 inches / 39.2 inches
- Legroom Front/Rear — 41.5 inches / 48/2 inches
- Shoulder Room Front/Rear — 51.7 inches / 55.5 inches
- Hip Room Front/Rear — 55.6 inches / 54.5 inches
Hyundai Tucson Interior Comfort and Technology
Equipped with contoured seats and a quiet, comfortable cabin, the Hyundai Tucson interior will have you stepping out in Rome feeling refreshed and relaxed. Plus, the user-friendly infotainment system offers quick access to your navigation, messages, and audio while you drive in Acworth. Just a few technology highlights inside the Tucson cabin include:
- Infotainment System — Updated for 2021, the Tucson infotainment system comes standard with a 7-inch color touchscreen display, Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ compatibility, USB/AUX outlets, a 3.5 multi-information display, and more.
- Infotainment Upgrades — Looking to customize your drives with your favorite music and media? Opt for available with HD and Sirius XM.
- Upscale Amenities — Turn your Tucson interior into an oasis from the everyday, with optional features like a panoramic sunroof, leather seating surfaces, 6- and 8- way power-adjustable seats, and much more.
- Active Safety Technology — Hyundai SmartSense offers a suite of intelligent driver-assist features, including Forward-Collision Avoidance Assist, Smart Cruise Control, Driver Attention Warning, Lane Keep Assist, Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning, and more.
Drive a New Hyundai Tucson Home to Cartersville!
Ready to find out how the Tucson interior technology can help you take on your Woodstock drives? Our team of experts at Terry Reid Hyundai is here to help you choose the Tucson trim level that best suits you available in our online inventory.
More from Terry Reid Hyundai
Effortlessly combining affordability, comfort, and convenience, the new Hyundai Elantra is ready for every Acworth drive on its way. And you don’t just have to Take some time to review its performance, interior amenities, value, and more as seen by the impartial industry experts at the top automotive publications. Explore the highlights of the…
The 2021 Hyundai Tucson may be a compact crossover SUV, but it’s sure to offer your Acworth drives the capability and advanced technology that you need. And of course, inside, you’ll find premium upholstery options, impressive Tucson cargo space, and advanced infotainment features to keep you and your passengers happy on trips both long and…
Hyundai is known for offering America’s Best Warranty, but that’s not all! When you buy a new Hyundai from Terry Reid Hyundai, you’ll take home Hyundai Owners Assurance as well. So what comes with your Hyundai warranty and Hyundai Owners Assurance? Hyundai Owners Assurance now includes complimentary maintenance at our service center, as well as all the…