Expert 2021 Hyundai Elantra Reviews
Effortlessly combining affordability, comfort, and convenience, the new Hyundai Elantra is ready for every Acworth drive on its way. And you don’t just have to Take some time to review its performance, interior amenities, value, and more as seen by the impartial industry experts at the top automotive publications. Explore the highlights of the 2021 Hyundai Elantra reviews with our team at Terry Reid Hyundai below.
Hyundai Elantra Review: Performance
Drivers in Rome know they can rely on Hyundai for an impressive combination of nimble performance and true efficiency. The all-new 2021 Elantra goes above and beyond with its range of finely-tuned engine options and new performance N-Line trim level:
- The MotorTrend Hyundai Elantra review praised its “Crisp, communicative steering,” “Abundant active safety features,” and the “spacious and sporty” hatchback options.
- The Edmunds review also dotes on the N-Line trim level, noting that “Hyundai’s got some sport sedan mojo going on for 2021, too. A new Elantra N debuts as the most powerful Elantra ever. Under the hood is a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that puts out 276 horsepower and 289 lb-ft of torque. This motor, along with a sport-tuned suspension with adaptive dampers, makes the N an absolute blast to drive on curvy back roads.”
- Auto Trader notes improvements for redesign, “The new 2021 Hyundai Elantra N-Line, though, had noticeably firmer suspension. This contributed to a tossable agility, with thrilling straight-line performance courtesy of the turbocharged 1.6-liter engine with 201 horsepower.”
Hyundai Elantra Reviews: Value
The experts at Kelley Blue Book noted in their Hyundai Elantra review that the redesign emphasized, “luxury and safety aspects, generous standard equipment, styling influenced by upscale cars, plus an unbeatable 10-year/100,000-milepowertrain warranty.” And that’s just the basis for the Hyundai Elantra value! Here’s what the rest of the reviews say:
- “Every Elantra is a veritable bargain” writes the Car and Driver Hyundai Elantra review, adding, “The mid-range SEL model offers the best balance of price and features.”
- Edmunds says, “the Hyundai Elantra has been fully redesigned for the 2021 model year. As has been the case for a while now, it comes with plenty of features at a competitive price.”
- U.S. News says, “With its below-average base price, the Elantra is a solid value in this competitive class.”
Hyundai Elantra Review: Interior Comfort
Few vehicles around Kennesaw can provide the performance and value of the 2021 Hyundai Elantra. And on top of that, the all-new Elantra offers an incredible interior comfort, but you don’t have to just take our word for it:
- Car and Driver notes “Like its dramatically restyled exterior, the cabin of the Elantra receives a bold update for 2021. The dashboard and center console wrap around the driver while the passenger’s side takes a more minimalist approach” to ensure that you stay engaged in your daily drives.
- Auto Trader took interest in its safety features, remarking that “All 2021 Hyundai Elantras are equipped with SmartSense. This safety suite is highlighted by a forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, plus lane-keeping assist and a related lane-follow program that makes minor steering corrections to keep the Elantra centered on highways and city streets.”
Find the Hyundai Elantra for Your Travels with Terry Reid Hyundai
Are you ready to learn more about the 2021 Hyundai Elantra? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team at Terry Reid Hyundai! We’ll also help you take advantage of our array of special offers for even greater value.
More from Terry Reid Hyundai
Effortlessly combining affordability, comfort, and convenience, the new Hyundai Elantra is ready for every Acworth drive on its way. And you don’t just have to Take some time to review its performance, interior amenities, value, and more as seen by the impartial industry experts at the top automotive publications. Explore the highlights of the…
The 2021 Hyundai Tucson may be a compact crossover SUV, but it’s sure to offer your Acworth drives the capability and advanced technology that you need. And of course, inside, you’ll find premium upholstery options, impressive Tucson cargo space, and advanced infotainment features to keep you and your passengers happy on trips both long and…
Hyundai is known for offering America’s Best Warranty, but that’s not all! When you buy a new Hyundai from Terry Reid Hyundai, you’ll take home Hyundai Owners Assurance as well. So what comes with your Hyundai warranty and Hyundai Owners Assurance? Hyundai Owners Assurance now includes complimentary maintenance at our service center, as well as all the…