What is Hyundai Owners Assurance?
Hyundai is known for offering America’s Best Warranty, but that’s not all! When you buy a new Hyundai from Terry Reid Hyundai, you’ll take home Hyundai Owners Assurance as well. So what comes with your Hyundai warranty and Hyundai Owners Assurance?
Hyundai Owners Assurance now includes complimentary maintenance at our service center, as well as all the incredible benefits of Hyundai’s famous warranty. Learn more with our team at Terry Reid Hyundai today.
Hyundai Powertrain Warranty
You need powertrain coverage for your Hyundai in Rome because it provides for some of your car’s most important parts. This includes your engine, transmission, and driveshaft. The Hyundai manufacturer warranty is the best powertrain warranty in the industry. You get a 10 year/100,000-mile warranty!
Hyundai Limited Warranty
What is the Hyundai limited warranty? Also known as the “bumper-to-bumper” warranty, the Hyundai limited warranty covers a wide range of parts on your car. You get Hyundai warranty coverage on most parts of your car, including the tires, windshield wipers, and brake pads, for up to 5 years or 60,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
The Hyundai bumper-to-bumper warranty also includes coverage for the following vehicle components:
- Radio and audio systems (i.e., radio, compact disc player, DVD player, navigation system and Bluetooth®): for MY 15 and prior, 3 years/36,000 miles—Equus: 5 years/60,000 miles
- Radio and audio systems (i.e., radio, compact disc player, DVD player, navigation system and Bluetooth®): for MY 16, 5 years/60,000 miles for all models
- Paint: 3 years/36,000 miles
- Battery: for MY 15 and prior, 3 years/unlimited miles (100% covered 2 years/unlimited miles; after 2 years and within 3 years, 25% cost of battery and 100% labor cost covered)
- Battery: for MY 16, 3 years/36,000 miles (no proration)
- Air conditioner refrigerant charge: 1 year/unlimited miles
- Adjustments: 1 year/12,000 miles
- Wear items: 1 year/12,000 miles (e.g., belts, brake pads and linings, clutch linings, filters, wiper blades, bulbs, and fuses)
Other Hyundai Manufacturer Warranties
When Hyundai calls it America’s Best Warranty, they really mean it. When you ask “what is the Hyundai warranty?” you will get an answer that amazes you. Look at what else you get with the Hyundai powertrain warranty:
- 7-year/Unlimited Mileage Anti-Perforation Warranty
- 5-year/Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance
- Lifetime Hybrid Battery Warranty
- 12-month/12,000-mile Replacement Parts and Accessories Limited Warranty
- 8-year/80,000-mile Federal Emission Defect and Performance Warranty
If you have any questions about Hyundai Owners assurance, don’t hesitate to contact us online today. Our Hyundai insurance customer service team is ready to help. Want to learn more with our team? Be sure to read up on bad credit financing today.
More from Terry Reid Hyundai
Effortlessly combining affordability, comfort, and convenience, the new Hyundai Elantra is ready for every Acworth drive on its way. And you don’t just have to Take some time to review its performance, interior amenities, value, and more as seen by the impartial industry experts at the top automotive publications. Explore the highlights of the…
The 2021 Hyundai Tucson may be a compact crossover SUV, but it’s sure to offer your Acworth drives the capability and advanced technology that you need. And of course, inside, you’ll find premium upholstery options, impressive Tucson cargo space, and advanced infotainment features to keep you and your passengers happy on trips both long and…
Hyundai is known for offering America’s Best Warranty, but that’s not all! When you buy a new Hyundai from Terry Reid Hyundai, you’ll take home Hyundai Owners Assurance as well. So what comes with your Hyundai warranty and Hyundai Owners Assurance? Hyundai Owners Assurance now includes complimentary maintenance at our service center, as well as all the…